Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Music: Michelle Williams “Love Gun”

New Music 2011 - Michelle Williams–”Love Gun” / No Copyright Infringement intended.

Just stumbled across a new song from one of my favorite singers and one of the most underrated vocalists who should have more shine than what’s accredited to her, but that’s another rant & rambling… Michelle Williams is releasing new music in 2011. Check out this catchy track entitled “Love Gun” from her yet-to-be-titled new album. She says her new sound will be “inspirational pop”, something similar to “Firework” by Katy Perry or “Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield. No wonder I like this song so much! Check it out below! *grooves to the beat*

P.S. – Please, be sure to like, comment, rate & subscribe to my videos on YouTube!

EDITOR’S UPDATE: 07/06/2011 – I am excited to report my very first YouTube video has already been FEATURED on a major website! It’s used as a video reference for Michelle’s song for an article on Popdust.com and as a trending video on YouTube!

http://popdust.com/2011/07/06/michelle-williams-love-gun-new/

3 comments:

BOOOOOO!!! LOL! That's a song that has to grow on me. Maybe if I here it enough on the radio I'll groove to it.

I agree with K-Tee Omg...Please do a Destiny Child Reunion so she can make some money. Her solo I haven't heard a hit yet...IJS sorry.

Haters!!!! LMBO... I still like this song, Pop\Dance suits her voice better in my opinion, maybe thats why I like it so much.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More