Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Born to Dance:Laurieann Gibson #BOOMKACK

lag

Random thing #205 that you should know about me, I was born to dance!  My life is movement, movement gives me life!  Wow, I should really trademark that!  There is not a moment in my life that I am not constantly moving!  I am motivated by the great dancers & choreographers of our modern era like Bob Fosse, Alvin Ailey, Debbie Allen and the amazing Laurieann Gibson.

You don’t have to be a dancer to know that Laurieann is more than just a teacher, choreographer, performer or director; she’s a life coach!  Laurieann takes a simple dance move and gives her students, artists and clients a certain edge that can not be compared.  Whether she is working with groups (Danity Kane, Day26) solo artists(Lady Gaga, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Cassie, Keri Hilson. JoJo) or professional dancers, she always brings out the best in them.  That’s why I am so excited about her new show on BET – “Born to Dance: Laurieann Gibson” on August 2, 2011! Be sure to check it and get ready to “boomkack”!

[PICTURE SOURCE: http://www.bet.com/content/betcom/video/laurieanngibson/promos/btd-teasea-15sec/_jcr_content/image.newscategoryarticle.dimg]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More