Wednesday, July 13, 2011

If You Ain’t Got Nothing Nice to Say *PAUSE*

Mama always said, if you ain’t got nothing to say, then don’t say it! So what I will say is, I love Monica, she was the first concert I went to see back when I was about 16, I love her music, love her attitude, love her ability to be a good mother to her two children.  I also think Shannon Brown is a stand up dude and a great basketball player.  For your viewing pleasure, take a look at a picture from the couples second wedding\renewal of vows.  They got legally married last November, after meeting and shooting Monica’s “Love All Over Me” video where their “characters” also got married.  NOTE: I love this video, but I wanted her to choose Maino! *epic eye roll*

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCTOMGT9do]

monicashannon

P.S. – Yes, the dress was WHITE…  Yes, it was a 20 foot train…  Yes, she had a 24” #27 color yacky weave… Yes, I am being nice, cause YOU KNOW, I want to really go in...  Yes, I am the King of messy…  Yes, you love this blog!!!

[PICTURE SOURCE: http://sandrarose.com/2011/07/inside-monica-and-shannons-fairy-tale-wedding/]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More