Monday, August 22, 2011

Battle of the “Hot Mess” Reality Shows…

Is it me or is “Basketball Wives” like the bootleg version of “Real Housewives of Atlanta”?  Think about it… Each show follows the same format, a group of  at least one wife, ex-wife, girlfriend, baby momma or jumpoff characters who really don’t like each other, but are put together to show the “reality” of their common experience.  Even worse, they both have the exact same character roles…

rhoaabbw

P.S. – I love Kandi, love her music, think she’s a sweetheart, but she really is the most boring cast member on RHOA.  And what’s up with all these “wives” shows and hardly nobody are actual wives?!?!  I love both shows, only watch RHOA for Nene and only watch BBW for Tami!  Tami has been my girl since the Real World days, so nothing surprises me when it comes to her, because I know it’s going to be a showdown! 

I am excited about the new season of Real Housewives of Atlanta, rumor has it that Cynthia is pregnant and that the ladies will be jet-setting for a story arc in South Africa – interesting indeed!  And I can’t wait for next season of the Basketball Wives because Meeka Claxton will not be on it!  Whoot whoot!  I really can’t stand her… don’t she look like those green pigs on Angry Birds?!  LOL, this has been my edition of Messy Monday!  Have a great week everybody!!!

--Justus [Editor-in-chief , “Justus Takes On”]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More