Saturday, November 21, 2009

Roads. Signs. Messages. - Original Prose















There are times when I feel like I'm all alone in the world,
sometimes its unbearable, other times it feels like it's a protection against myself...

There are times when it feels like no one knows that I exist,
yet sometimes, when I least expect it. I'm told "I love you" from the most unexpected sources...

There are times when I feel like I can't do this anymore, to just give up because it's easier that way...

yet there are times when after pushing aside the loneliness, and after being lifted from the fall... I suddenly realize...

I... didn't... know... MY OWN... STRENGTH!

...sometimes the loneliness begets you, but to feel lonely you first must feel loved....

My strength is not my weakness...

My weakness IS my strength...

Because I am strong enough to recognize the danger... posted like a rusted hazard sign on an old country road...

its been there seemingly forever, but right as you are pull up to the edge of the cliff, the headlights reflect it's cryptic message... "beware - hazardous road conditions ahead..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More