Monday, December 5, 2011

T.I. & Tiny on “The Wendy Williams Show” & comments on their new VH1 reality series “T.I. And Tiny: The Family Hustle”…

wwlogo

So, this past week rapper and ex-con, twice removed and his wife, former Xscape singer, Tiny visited the Wendy Williams show.  *pause* …let me just preface this commentary with three very important details.  #1 – I am a fan of T.I. and I am rooting for him and his family to overcome his recent legal\criminal troubles.  #2 – I am also a fan of Wendy Williams and what her talk show represents – gossip and hot mess.  And finally #3 – No pun intended, telling it like it T… I… TIS! 

Now with that said, any celebrity knows that when there are a trending hot topic, whenever they go to any type of interview, they are going to discuss the good, the bad and the ugly.  Even more importantly, if you are going on the Queen of All Media’s show, you automatically know that she is going to tell the truth and not sugar coat her interviews, she is known industry wide for that.  Even worse, celebrity’s sign a discussion waiver of what they will allow to be talked about in an interview.  So please tell me why with all that said, why was T.I. acting like, lack of a better word, “a punk” when Wendy Williams asked them how were they adjusting to T.I. being home and how their VH1 series opens up with him still in jail.  These were valid questions, nothing was said rudely, nothing was implied maliciously and again, REMEMBER, this is Wendy Williams, she had every opportunity to read him, but she didn’t!  And ya boy T.I. was acting like because he put on a designer suit and flashed his bleached white teeth that everything is supposed to be glossed over and not addressed. 

TIandTiny1-1320791243

First of all T.I., no let be clearer, Mr. Clifford Harris, the purpose of your “reality” show is to show how your family is having to “hustle” after enduring 2 years of legal and family issues that you placed upon them.  Secondly, your show actually showcases the transition from prison life to home life and MOST IMPORTANTLY, you are the idiot who allowed yourself to be in those situations, so don’t put on the “I’m changed act” when you were the one who violated your probation, got released a year later then got put back in custody when you violated your parole release agreement, so you sir can go have a seat!!!  Peep out a clip from the interview below…

T.I. and Tiny on The Wendy Williams Show…

PICTURE SOURCE:  http://www.wendyshow.com/ & http://www.vh1.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More