Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Man… Hold Up! - Celebrity Edition–Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Getting a Divorce after only 72 days of “marriage”…

kim-kardashian-kris-humphries-nyc-4-435x580Before any more of my brain cells continue to die after giving this topic additional publicity, as you all should know, the um “marriage” of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries is officially over after only 72 days with the couple citing “irreconcilable differences”.  All of this madness has me wondering the following…

#1 – Who among is surprised? 

#2 – Can we even call this a real marriage? 

#3 – So is this the official countdown to the Reggie Bush reunion?

#4  I wonder what Ray J has to say about this?!  

And I am OFFICIALLY done, because I just threw up a little in the back of my throat…  and I better not see not one E! reality show about this ill-forsaken divorce or I will literally file to E! headquarters and stage a protest!

PICTURE SOURCE: http:///www.celebuzz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More