Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pepsi Superbowl Live For Now Sweepstakes

…would you like to win exciting prizes and a once in a lifetime opportunity?  I know I would, so please VOTE for me in the Pepsi Superbowl Live For Now Sweepstakes.  I58817_286315514821121_2109732063_n submitted my “living out my dreams” picture of me showing off my custom-made Nightwing costume for Dallas ComicCon!  Just think you could help me meet Beyoncé, go to the Superbowl and win awesome prizes!  Please it only takes a CLICK and a comment! Thanks!  Please click the following link to VOTE for my submission:

http://thebeatdfw.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=A&c=79633&s=29582944

[Photo Credits: All images and original content are copyright to the owner of the Justus Takes On… blog.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More