Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dat Stuff I Don’t Like: Celebrity Edition

…let me just preface this post by saying, yes, what am I about to say is NOT going to be nice, but it’s to make  a point that will be clarified later.  This is dat stuff I don’t like when celebrities just have horrible hygiene, don’t care of themselves and just walk around looking a mess.  Prime example, Bobbi Kristina Brown, the only child of the late Whitney House and Bobby Brown.  I really feel for this poor child, she has been through A LOT, seeing her parents on drugs and alcohol, seeing domestic abuse in her home, them divorcing and now her Mother’s death.  bkBut this is what I don’t like and what I don’t understand why people act so surprised this child is in danger of hurting herself till now – just look t her!  She looks unstable!  Her struggles have been chronicled lately in the family’s reality series “The Houston’s": On Our Own” and in the media after a recent accident and public spectacle she caused.  I don’t see how her instability has gone unnoticed until now.  As viewers we sit and say to ourselves, “to have access to all that money but to have such poor dental hygiene, the most atrocious weaves I’ve ever seen, I mean who is doing them and why do they obviously dislike her so much to allow her to leave their salon like that?” This family has way too much money for her to be walking around looing like internet sensation Sweet Brown.  And don’t make  me go in on that Svengali Aunt of her, the master manipulator Pat Houston.  Ugh, just can’t stand her.  Everything about her is false from her stalwart, robotic expressions to that limp head of horse hair on her head making her look like a bad drag version of gospel singer Yolanda Adams.  I know grandma Cissy is old, but someone needs to rescue this child from Gary and Pat.  Cousin Dionne – somebody!  If it has taken her family up until NOW to realize this child is in trouble, then it proves they haven’t been paying attention for years. It’s just like Whitney said ironically in her post-humus movie “Sparkle” to her movie daughters, “wasn’t my life enough of a cautionary tale for you?”  …Whitney we will continue to pray for your baby!

[PHOTO CREDIT: (Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic) ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More